Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fun techy stuff: Embedding video ~ By John Kubicek

From Breakdown of America
By John Kubicek September 28th, 2009 It was a delightful day, a dream come true, when I was invited to write for BOA (Breakdown of America). What made it so special for me? It was because the first time I entered the BOA realm, I was amazed by the extraordinary quality of the way the site was laid out, the great columns, and the wonderful mission of the site. Okay, so I’m gushing about being offered the privilege to write here. But, I’ve been nervous about being able to write something that could meet the high quality standards of this great site. To add to my “stage fright” was the fact that I had never posted a blog before when using WordPress. There was an additional complication I had not counted on. I was encountering a problem when trying to include a video in my blog when writing here. I’ve struggled with this situation for about a week. Well, here I am; here is my first post to this blog. I have found the solution, and I can now include videos with my submissions to BOA. That’s important to me, as I like having the capability to illustrate the things that I write about. That is why I was so worried this last week. As I said, I wanted to be able to post something that would be of value to the readers of BOA. [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Be sure to read the comment.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment