Monday, September 14, 2009

The shameful non-coverage of 9/12 ~ By Joseph Farah

From WorldNetDaily
Joseph FarahBy Joseph Farah Posted: September 14, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 I knew the media were out of touch with the American people. I've known it for 25 years. It's why I do what I do. It's why I created WND. It's why I wrote the book, "Stop the Presses: The Inside Story of the New Media Revolution." It's why I have devoted my life to reminding my colleagues and others about the critical role of the free press in a free society. Nevertheless, even I was shocked at the abysmal, inexcusable non-coverage of the massive rally and march in Washington this weekend to protest government's abusive and unconstitutional excesses and power grabs. How many people have to march on Washington before the major news media take notice? How many tea parties and town halls does it take for the major news media to recognize the American people are peacefully voicing their concerns and deserve to be heard? Why are the major news media, which are supposed to serve as a watchdog on government waste, fraud, abuse and corruption complicit in those things and betraying their mission to maintain a free and open society based on the principle of self-governance? [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment