Monday, September 14, 2009

Buy health insurance or face wrath of IRS ~ By Herman Cain

From WorldNetDaily
Herman CainBy Herman Cain Posted: September 14, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 Last week when I first read Byron York's article titled "Health care reform means more power for the IRS," I felt like I was reading the script of a horror movie. I was in such disbelief that I spent hours looking for the specific section in H.R. 3200 that expanded the powers of the Internal Revenue Service. Unfortunately, I found it. It's Division A, Title IV on pages 167-215 called Amendments to IRS Code of 1986. The expanded powers of the IRS in H.R. 3200 would empower the IRS to require taxpayers to show proof of health insurance coverage , collect fines on individuals and employers who did not have adequate proof of health insurance and determine whether your health insurance was a government approved plan. The more I read, the sicker I got because I have been through an IRS audit, and it was the most helpless feeling I have ever had in my life. [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment