Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Dismiss the Threat at Your Own Peril ~ By John Kubicek

From johnny2k Is Home
By John Kubicek September 1, 2009 Is there a threat to our God-given liberty in the country once known as the United States of America? Nah, didn't think so! Or, really... do we have anything to worry about? Well, honestly, if you answered the question(s) above with a "NO" - I guess I can relate somewhat to that. On September 10, 2001, many of us weren't thinking about what "could happen," right? What? Planes flying into the towers or the Pentagon? Oh, that would be CRAZY to think that could or would ever happen! So, with what I've wanted to tell you for a long time, I was just a little apprehensive about the recourse of divulging what I believe to be the greatest threat to our freedom since WWII started, and we were fighting Adolph Hitler and his minions. What I believe CAN happen, I knew, is very frightening. People just don't like the idea of "CHANGE" (and oh, do I really wish people would have thought about that a little more before the last election!). Because, here it is, a few "little changes" that might just mean a life very different than what you have known. [CLICK HERE TO READ ENTIRE COLUMN]

No comments:

Post a Comment