Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Don’t Give Up, Even Though He’s Heavy (He’s My Big Brother) ~ By John Kubicek

From johnny2k Is Home
By John Kubicek Sunday, August 30, 2009 I keep asking myself, "Is resistance futile?" On one hand, I could say that I'm not worried, there are a few people out there like me that are going all out in order to save this country. With the Grace of God, we'll succeed, and we'll wake up many of the sheeple in America that were formerly oblivious to what is going on. God knows, I've tried my hardest. But, on the other hand, what I see on a daily basis is people in America that are totally oblivious to what is going on. There are many sheeple out in the pasture for the wolves to prey on. I'm tired, and would love to have a good day of sleep, but I feel I must keep on going. I've gotten to the point where I believe that America is hanging on the brink of tyranny. I'm not just believing that, but I'm feeling it right where it counts: In my wallet. That's the dose of reality that could eventually wake some of the sheeple up. But what counts is, could it be too late? There are many people - patriots - that are now laying it all out on the line. Whether it is those that are at the top of Conservative talk radio like Rush, Hannity, or Beck, there are also those of us that would not have nearly as much to lose, but the risk of losimg it all still has the same outcome. [CLICK HERE TO READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment