Friday, August 07, 2009

The HC Monstrosity-All 1,018 Pages

Since Congress doesn’t want to read the Health Care Bill and Obama, ACORN, Unions, Lawyers, & Special Interest Groups don’t want you to know whats in this monstrosity, I decided to do it myself. I’ve taken all my tweets on the HC bill and put them into one single place for your enjoyment. Additionally here is the link to the full bill – Health Care Bill Update: Folks, I’ve done this analysis and provided the fruit of my efforts here for free. I want all of you who read this to share it with as many people as possible. I’ve now come across sites that have advertising or services that generate income. No biggie, I love capitalism, but some have been using my work as their own. So I’m requiring that if any person or entity uses my work in any form then they must link to my blog and attribute my hard work to me. It’s still free but please give credit where credit is due. Enjoy and remember – the President & Congress are YOUR servants, not the other way around. [CONTINUE READING to see the analysis]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment