Monday, August 24, 2009

Why Ann Coulter indicts me ~ By Joseph Farah

From WorldNetDaily
Joseph FarahBy Joseph Farah Posted: August 24, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 WND provides what I believe to be the broadest forum of political commentary anywhere – not just on the Internet, but anywhere. To be a columnist on WND does not suggest agreement with my views or the corporate opinions of WND. If it did, I'd be the only columnist, because I'm the only one I agree with 100 percent of the time. I tell you that because every day, without fail, readers write to me demanding that one or more of our columnists be fired for some opinion he or she offered. Lately, most of the demands have been for the head of Ann Coulter. Coulter committed what many see as the unpardonable sin of attacking "birthers" – those "nuts" and "fruitloops" like me who actually want to see Barack Obama release his birth certificate and other documents he is so clearly hiding from the American public – documents crucial to knowing who our president really is and whether he is constitutionally eligible to hold office. Ann CoulterThe attacks from friends, which I consider Ann to be, always hurt much more than attacks from adversaries. My skin is thick. It has to be in this business. Coulter's comments were scathing, and she painted with a broad brush. I was grateful she didn't make it personal in her comments on TV and in her WND column – the place where more people read Coulter than anywhere else. Nevertheless, I noted that her statements on this subject were much less informed than is her usual standard. [READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment