Sunday, August 23, 2009

Town Hall Meeting with Rep. Brian Baird ~ David Hedrick's Original Version

A great friend of mine on twitter, leahita, sent out a tweet that directed me to this version, which is the original version of the video I had just posted, and is actually uploaded to youtube.com by the heroic gentleman that spoke. So, again, I give you David Hedrick:
I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy. [See the video at youtube.com]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment