Friday, August 21, 2009

ObamaCare: The Whole Story 1000+ Pages ~ By Dr. Dave Janda

And here is another great one that my friend Jym Wells (_Jym on twitter.com) had on his blog, In God We'll Trust, that I was alerted to this morning:
OBAMACARE Written by Dr. Dave Janda I was given the opportunity to be the keynote speaker at a Congressional Dinner at The Capitol Building in Washington last Friday (7/17). The presentation was entitled Health Care Reform, The Power & Profit of Prevention, and I was gratified that it was well received. In preparation for the presentation, I read the latest version of “reform” as authored by The Obama Administration and supported by Speaker Pelosi and Senator Reid. Here is the link to the 1,018 page document: Click Here Let me summarize just a few salient points of the above plan. First, however, it should be clear that the same warning notice must be placed on The ObamaCare Plan as on a pack of cigarettes: Consuming this product will be hazardous to your health. [READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment