Sunday, August 16, 2009

Michael Savage Declares His Retirement From Talk Radio - August 14, 2009

This is major news! Conservative radio talk show host Dr. Michael Savage made the announcement on August 14, 2009 during his show, that he was retiring from talk radio. The question is, when. Savage says it will be as soon as he gets off list of people not allowed in Great Britain and clears his name. He says it will be within a year, "by hook or by crook." I learned of this news while on twitter from one of my friends there, newsguy2005. on Dr. Michael Savage's radio show. He has been on the radio for 15 years. I've never had a chance to listen to Dr. Savage's shows, but I know who he is, and I would love to read his books someday. In the video below, Michael Savage will explain when and why he is leaving radio and what he'll do after his retirement.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment