Saturday, August 29, 2009

What if Obama is ineligible? ~ By Joseph Farah

From WorldNetDaily
By Joseph Farah Posted: August 29, 2009 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 I've been asked the question dozens and dozens of times recently: "What if Obama is ineligible, then what? What would it mean for the country? Could the nation withstand the shock and the upheaval of unseating the first black president?" What the questioners are talking about is not the constitutional procedure for removing an ineligible president from office. They are talking instead about the real-world ramifications. Often, there is the suggestion that there would be race riots in major cities. When I first encountered this question, I dismissed it as irrelevant, speculative, placing the cart before the horse. But the more I run into it, the more I realize this nagging thought might indeed be the root of much of the resistance to a full examination of the facts. I don't know what would happen across America if Obama were to be found ineligible. I don't know, and, in a sense, I don't really care. [READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment