Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Month Later - Still Celebrating Sarah's Independence Day

From Sarah's Web Brigade By Adrienne Ross from www.motivationtruth.com Wednesday, August 26, 2009 One month ago today, I awoke in North Pole, Alaska. A couple hours later we headed to Fairbanks to celebrate independence with Governor Palin. It was her last Governor's Picnic--the last one ever--and she would be turning the reins over to Sean Parnell at the end of the day. I had been praying for a couple weeks that her heart would be prepared for that moment, which I figured had to come with some mixed emotions. I was so glad to see no signs of sadness from the governor that day--great love for the people of Alaska, oh yes. But I saw absolutely no regret at her decision. [READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Of course, I needed to throw in the following video with this blog. Watch me shine: A Sarah Palin Tribute.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment