Monday, August 31, 2009

How sick was Ted Kennedy? ~ By Joseph Farah

From WorldNetDaily
Joseph FarahBy Joseph Farah Posted: August 31, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 I didn't think it was possible for me to be more disgusted by the sick and twisted life of Ted Kennedy than I was based on what I knew at the time of his death. I was wrong. I heard something Friday that gave me even more appreciation into the indecency, immorality and inhumanity of the late senator. Of course, none of the fawning news media bothered to pick it up. I guess it would have been considered bad taste during our national mourning period for the pervert. Fortunately, it's on the record now, for future – perhaps wiser and nobler – generations to ponder and evaluate. Ted Kennedy enjoyed sharing Chappaquiddick jokes with his close friends – including his biographer, Ed Klein. Do you believe this? Here's what Klein told National Public Radio last week in an interview with Katty Kay, filling in for host Diane Rehm: "He would ask people, 'Have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?'" Klein said one of Kennedy's "favorite topics of humor was, indeed, Chappaquiddick." I know. I know. You don't believe me. You think I'm making this up. So, please, don't take my word for it, listen to it for yourself. "I mean, that is just the most amazing thing," Klein said. "Not that he didn't feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too." [CLICK HERE TO READ ENTIRE COLUMN]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment