Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Most Disturbing Interview I’ve Ever Heard ~ Ep. 1229 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the stunning interview with this Democrat Governor on the Fox News Channel where he makes some deeply troubling comments. I also address the new report from Fox News about the biggest “coverup” in history. Finally, I address newly declassified footnotes about the Spygate scandal which will open your eyes to the malfeasance that occurred.
There really is no doubt in my mind that there is a lot of malfeasance in the mainstream legacy media, the Demonicrat Party, and the Deep State.  In fact, I've suspected that in about the last four or five decades of my life.  This is just confirmation.  In fact, I'm about to start getting a lot more accepting of the various "conspiracy theories" that are out there at this time.

Thanks to Dan Bongino, in combination with several Fox News hosts, I keep seeing the verification of what had always been a "theory" that I have had.  There is no doubt in my mind that there are many "Progressives," Marxists, in other words, that have a desire to form a One World Government.  And, add in some of the extreme measures that some of the governors have gone to, not to mention local governments, it is like they are trying to soften up our resolve to stay free, in the interest of saving lives.

Please, don't fall for their lies!

The problem is, I really do not know how to tell people to rebel.  Or, when people should rebel.  Where is the actual breaking point?  Or, is there a breaking point? Does it bother you when they kind of send a distinct hint, that "You must comply.  Resistance is futile."?

You know how they cook a frog?  Slowly, so they don't jump out of the pan before they succumb to the heat.  Yep, I heard that about 40 years ago.  But, this is also why I want you to watch this video. You need to see why we should be worried, and Dan will increase your knowledge in this video.

I hope that somebody comes along to dance with me.



See the show notes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment