Sunday, April 26, 2020

Covid-19 is a NORMAL FLU Season?

I'm really afraid to say this, but I'm going to, despite the fact that I'll be criticized. I know I'll be asked, "Have you no heart?" And why would I want to face that kind of criticism? I can just stay quiet. Say nothing. Be silent. Keep my thoughts to myself. And yet, I look at the current lockdown, and what it is doing to this great country, and how a beautiful, great economy, was destroyed in just a couple of months. Believe me, as soon as the NCAA basketball tournaments, including the B1G (Big Ten) tournament, were called off, I knew we were in for a big problem. At about the same time, the U.S. stock market tumbled.

At that time, I felt it was a big mistake, and I didn't even have the data that we have now. While watching this clip from one of Joey Saladino's podcasts, though, Dr. Dan Erickson told me that I was right. Wait, you may want to say to me, are you basing your opinion on what one doctor says? My answer? No. It is an accumulation of information and analysis of data that I've been soaking up, but actually caring about what we are being told, and asking myself the BIG question, have we been lied to? I still don't know for sure, but my thinking is that this disaster is coming to us in a way that involves our emotions, and the psychological trauma has been worse on us than the virus itself.

I actually KNOW that I am not alone in that feeling, or opinion. Well, I've seen the actual news where people are protesting, all across this beautiful country. They are doing it because their freedom is being eliminated. LIBERTY and FREEDOM are what we are fighting for. Not just for now, but for our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment