Saturday, April 11, 2020

Explosive New Transcripts Surface ~ Ep. 1224 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the explosive new Spygate transcripts that have surfaced which absolutely destroy the FBI’s cover story. I also address the latest deep state leak targeting the Trump team. Finally, I discuss the role of the broken WHO in the spread of the Wuhan Virus.
The hammer is going to come down, one of these days, on all of the stunts by the media and the Demonicrat Party.  And also, those of us that watch this episode are going to be asking why we give the WHO (World Health Organization) any money at all, especially after what Director-General Dr. Tedros was saying to President Trump, which of course was mainly Communist Chinese propaganda.   Yes, that part of this episode really nuked my bagels for sure!  It kind of makes me wonder if the release of this Wuhan Virus was purposeful!

So, because I've been a little bit under the weather (allergies still around at this time of year), I've gotten behind in my work here on Blogging in Our Time 2 Escape.  We will cut my commentary short for this episode so that you can get watching this episode.  I promise, there is really good stuff that Dan will tell you about "Spygate" that's dripping with intrigue and major problems for the FBI and some of the players that were trying to take down President Trump.



RELATED STORIES (to pay full attention to in the show notes!)
  • Why did this study, addressing the possibility that the Wuhan Virus originating in a Chinese lab, just disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment