Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Don’t Fall For The Trap Coming ~ Ep. 1226 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the stunning, new, declassified information which will have John Brennan in a panic. I also address new information about the troubling origins of the Wuhan Virus. Finally, I address The NY Times attempts to rewrite their own story about troubling allegations against Joe Biden.
More than ever, I know I need to keep chatting about this show and sharing it here.  I do not think that a lot of this information would be available if you didn't know where to look.  What the Deep State and the people of the Swamp were doing to stay in power, and then what they did when they lost power, is troubling.  I thank God that we have Dan to explain it all to us!

And of course, there has to be another good example of retconning, not to mention having different standards for Republicans and Demonicrats for deviant behavior.  The New York Times was caught red-handed in changing a story about Joe Biden.  It's a definite bagel baker.  I suggest social distancing yourself from the legacy fake news, it's totally gross.

I'll take you right to the really good news in this episode here.  I am sure that one of the reasons that our President is loved by so many patriots is because he shows that good positive attitude, that things are going to be better, soon! He knows that the fabric of this great country is made up of men and women that have the "can do" abilities and work ethic to turn things back around. President Trump understands how devastating the Wuhan Virus Pandemic of 2020 has been, not just for the tragic loss of lives and illness we've experienced, but also the serious devastation of our economy in a very short amount of time.  I truly believe that he will help us regain the hope and inspiration, and that yes, WE WILL BUILD IT AGAIN!  President Trump, you're right, and we will get 'er done.






Some of Dan's News Picks from the Show Notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment