Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Bombshell Story Drops, And No One is Covering it ~ Ep. 1238 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode I address the stunning video emerging from the Pentagon that went largely unnoticed in the media. I also discuss new evidence in the Spygate spying scandal that destroys the FBI’s narrative. I also address the growing scandal involving Joe Biden, and the media’s efforts to silence the story.
Here you go, the obvious sure-fire way to get clicks! Yes! I am sure that Dan understands this, and he will really get it verified when he sees the amazing number of views for this episode! In this episode, there is that video of the now declassified Pentagon UFO sighting. Not like I haven't seen it before, but this time, it is with the Pentagon admitting that it is a real video taken by Naval Aviators.

The only thing that is more weird than the unidentified flying objects has to be the lamestream media's lack of attention to the sex accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden, now the Demonicrat's assumed nominee for President.  Justice Kavanaugh sure didn't have that kind of privilege, even when his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, had zero evidence, or as Dan calls it, negative evidence.

Anyway, that was surely a nice distraction I just gave you there! And, oh shucks, my blogs here could end at any time, which you will understand when you see my latest post before this one. Do yourself a "yuge" favor, and watch this video all the way through. There's a lot of great info packed into this episode!  And I apologize for this coming out a day later than my usual.  I was multitasking too much last night, and forgot to finish it up and hit the Publish button.



RELATED STORY from the Show Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment