Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tucker: Big Tech censors dissent over coronavirus lockdowns ~ Fox News Video

Big technology companies are using the COVID-19 tragedy to increase their power over the American population.
Tucker Carlson of Fox News starts out with an amazing commentary on the disappearance of our First Amendment rights on the internet, such as in the big tech platforms like youtube.com, Facebook, and Twitter. Joining Tucker after his commentary was Dave Rubin, author of "Don't Burn This Book."

After you see the following video, I'm pretty sure you'll understand why I'm not adding any of my own commentary to this post! The only take-away that I can assure you of, and that I wish I could tell you about, may be way more than I'm now allowed to say out loud (if you know what I mean). That is pretty darn sad. I'm praying that posting this video here, and then tweeting it, won't get me in trouble with my accounts!

Please take a few moments to watch the following video, if you dare... And if you don't see me around here any more, you'll know why.  If this goes any further, with what they are doing to silence any kind of dissent, we'll pray it doesn't get like other places in the world where I'd be "disappeared." And I'm keeping Tucker Carlson and Dave Rubin in my prayers, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment