Thursday, April 16, 2020

A Stunning Turn of Events ~ Ep. 1228 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the stunning turn of events in the Wuhan Virus coverage, which highlights what the media are really up to. I also produce hard evidence that the new “narrative” about the Spygate case is total BS. Finally, I discuss the potential for mass voter fraud in the 2020 election.

There is something in the video description that is missing. It was about the lone man dancing in the park. People laughing at him. Folks, this will be a very short commentary on this episode. There is a big reason why I am deferring totally to what Dan says here. I was getting choked up when he tells the story about the man dancing in the park. Why? Check it out.

But please, watch the whole episode.  I love soaking up his knowledge like a sponge.  I wish I would have had some more college professors that could teach like he does!



RELATED STORIES and Show Notes: See above for the link. You are able to do that on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment