Saturday, April 18, 2020

Fireworks at the White House ~ Ep. 1231 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the fireworks on the White House grounds between Kellyanne Conway and CBS reporter Paula Reid. I also address the explosive new information, recently declassified, which destroys the entire Spygate narrative. Finally, I address the government spending problems going forward, and how to address them.
There are these times when I watch the Dan Bongino Show where I am not able to get to writing this blog following the episode I just watched.  Not right away, anyway.  Sometimes, I will let it sit for the night, and then watch it again before I try to write about it.  I then try to pick out the segments that strike me the hardest.  Not as in Dan's baseball bat hitting me, or Kellyanne Conway giving a reporter a big leg sweep (you'll have to watch toward the end of the episode to understand that), but things that I find to be very eye opening.  This was one of those shows that I found to be extremely valuable, in every one of the segments!

Since most of the regular listeners are very up-to-date in regard to the Spygate information, and most of the readers here have probably heard enough about the Wuhan Virus Pandemic to make us all sick, I would like to focus on the part in this episode regarding the protest against Governor Gretchen Witmer (Demonicrat) in Michigan.  She's not just your typical Demonicrat, either, but the kind of tyrant that will probably face major pushback from the public in her next election.  This episode starts with that particular story, and it is extremely important to see.  Dan Bongino nails this so perfectly!  You can't squelch freedom in this country.  The American people, when they have a lot to lose, will protest.  They're not soft, as Dan talks about here. It's about a ten minute segment that you will NOT want to miss!



Read these stories from the SHOW NOTES News Picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment