Friday, March 25, 2011

Donald wars with Whoopi over Obama's eligibility

Trump noted his skepticism of evidence proffered thus far about Obama's life history, stating, "I grew up in New York. Wall Street was a big part. I have seen fraud and I have seen scandal and I have seen a lot of things that people don't see. I've seen people take a $100 bill and make it a $1,000,000 bill. The point is, I can't rely on some newspaper [birth announcement] that they showed [to prove the president's eligibility]. I want him to show his birth certificate!"

"There's something on his birth certificate he doesn't want to show?" an incredulous Barbara Walters asked. "That's a terrible thing to say."

Okay, I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump. And I had to try very hard to keep from gagging when watching the clip from "The View" in the video below. (And I have never figured out why anyone would want to be on "The View" and having a bunch of screaming liberal women attacking the guest all at the same time. But that's just me.) But, the clip is priceless! Donald really knew how to push their buttons!

Oh, how it was so predictable that the ladies on "The View," being predominately liberal leftists (except for perhaps Elisabeth Hasselbeck), would go so ballistic, especially Whoopi, when Donald brought up the concerns about Obama's birth certificate. As you will see in the video below, they refuse to believe that their Messiah would have anything to hide. And Whoopi seems to think that if Obama was white, or if it was George W. Bush, nobody would be questioning his eligibility.... You get the idea. All "The Donald" wants Obama to do is show his birth certificate in order to quell the questioning from the "birthers."


Donald wars with Whoopi over Obama's eligibility
Trump: 'There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like'

JOE KOVACS

By Joe Kovacs

March 23, 2011 ~ 3:18 pm Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily


Billionaire developer and potential Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump got into a heated war of words on national television today as he questioned why Barack Obama has not revealed his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate to help demonstrate his eligibility for the presidency.

"I want him to show his birth certificate! There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like," said Trump on ABC's "The View."

The comment enraged co-host Whoopi Goldberg, who fired back, "I think that's the biggest pile of dog mess I've heard in ages. It's not 'cause he's black is it?"

"It has nothing to do with that," said Trump.

Goldberg interjected, "Because I've never heard any white president asked to be shown the birth certificate. When you become a president of the United States of America, you know that he's American. I'm sorry, that's B.S."

Discussion of Obama's birth certificate can be seen in the following YouTube video:


Video provided by BirtherReportDotCom on Mar 23, 2011

"I really believe there's a birth certificate," Trump explained. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? And you know what? I wish he would. Because I think it's a terrible pall that's hanging over him. He should show his birth certificate.

"The other thing. If you go back to my first grade, my kindergarten, people remember me. Nobody from those early years remembers him. If you're going to be the president of the United States, it says very profoundly that you have to be born in this country."
READ FULL STORY at WorldNetDaily.com

Be sure to check out
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment