Monday, February 08, 2010

"For Freedom" - A special Valentine for my fellow Freedom Lovers!

From johnny2k Is Home
By John Kubicek

I watch Fox and Friends every day, at least a portion of it, when I get home from work. They are always having great musical performers doing something special, usually on Fridays. Well, last Friday, the guests were a group called, "4Troops." It was very, very special.

Any "tea party" group out there need to sign these people up to perform at conventions and rallies! Yes, they will blow away the audience. They could easily sell many copies of their upcoming CD following the rally, so you probably wouldn't have to spend a lot to invite them to perform. They are pro-freedom, pro-military, and pro-America. They would be a hit!

I'm really looking forward to getting their CD they promoted on Fox and Friends. I love good, patriotic music.

Of course, some will say I am only trying to promote my video that I uploaded to YouTube. I'm sure that is what my critics would want to tell you. Don't worry, though, that's not my covert motive. I get plenty of views on my channel, my videos have a way to sell themselves. No, I just want to promote 4Troops, and Fox News and Fox and Friends. They are the ones that deserve the credit due.

Now, for the video that you need to see!

Video provided by TheREALjohnny2k


READ FULL STORY >

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment