Sunday, June 07, 2020

Former CIA officer explodes on Secy Esper: 'Get the hell out of the Pentagon' ~ Fox News Video

From the youtube.com video description:
Democrat and Former CIA Officer Bryan Dean Wright says if Secretary of Defense Mark Esper doesn't see what's going on he should leave.
Tucker starts off the segment with  a lot of passion, and teaches a bit of Civics 101, about our elected officials, like the President, who is the Commander in Chief, and who controls the military; thus, that is the way we keep Democracy in tact.  Believe me, that is a very simplified version of Tucker's intro to this segment.

Then comes Bryan Dean Wright, the former CIA Officer that has some major problems with the Secretary of Defense, Mark Esper, because of what had been stated by the Secretary this last week.  While watching his portion of this segment, I was wondering how this guy could be a Democrat!  Unless I missed something here, and please let me know if I did, Bryan sounds like he has a firm grasp of what the Founders intended with our Constitution, and was firmly in favor of defending and protecting our Constitution, in order to keep this country together.  That just doesn't sound like many Democrats that I've heard talking lately.  Well, maybe we can get this Democrat to come over to our side, and walk away from the Democrats. I'm just sayin'...



Related videos that I highly recommend:

No comments:

Post a Comment