Tuesday, June 30, 2020

This One Issue Could Change Everything in 2020 ~ Ep. 1288 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the catastrophic decision by this big city Mayor which could change everything. I also address what happened in the Supreme Court and how it will change the 2020 election.
Now that I've been doing this blogging about the Dan Bongino show on a daily basis, since February 1, 2020, and yes that was the first and most feeble one, it has become my "JUST ONE JOB," and I better not ever screw it up.  (Just kidding, actually.  I just like that line, "you had just one job.")  It has evolved quite a bit since that first one I posted five months ago.  I now have a format that I always use, and that makes it much easier to do.  It took quite a bit of experimentation to get it to where it is now.

Yes, I'm officially retired, and I don't do this for money.  No, Dan doesn't put a stack of cash in a garbage can for me to pick up, though he probably saw that happen back in the days at the 75th Precinct where he worked when he was with the NYPD.  No, there's no compensation.  Nor would I even expect it.  He probably doesn't even know I exist.  This project for me is not financially driven.  It is MISSION driven!  What do I mean by that?

In the very first segment (after he does the ad spots) in this episode, Dan talks about the 911 call that he had discussed in yesterday's show.  Little did Dan know it, but he gave me the rah-rah speech that kept me going today.  It was about not giving up the fight, because the Left wasn't going to, and they would continue to pummel our cabooses into oblivion, even if we tried to quit.  For us to quit, and give up, is just what the Left wants us to do.  We can't.  I can't, even though sometimes I get that feeling that I'm barely reaching anybody with my blogs and social media.  But then, I remember this one important thing:  It may be that one person I reach that does go make a difference.  Or it could be somebody that always votes Democrat that realizes the Demonicrats running large urban areas really don't care about our safety.  Like now, in New York City, where Mayor Bill DeBlasio is going to cut a billion dollars from the public safety budget.  What a clown!  If you don't think that matters, you haven't been watching Dan's show.

But, that's right, it may be just that one person that my blog reaches, that starts fighting back.  Somebody that has some influence.  It could be like the guy dancing in the park, and one guy joins him, which is all it took to bring everyone into the dancing! 

So, I just have one job.  Well, actually two:  Encourage somebody to get into the fight, and annoy liberals. 

Dan, just put the cash in a paper bag on top of the recycle cannister behind my house.





Be sure to see the

No comments:

Post a Comment