Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Special Announcement ~ Ep. 1271 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the continued media misinformation campaign about the protests and the Wuhan virus. I also address the hiding of this key Spygate player, and the potential reasons why. I also discuss this enormous threat to policing in America.
Thank you, Dan Bongino, you keep me pumped!  Except for today, and not because of this episode.

As much as I like watching Dan's shows and then writing about them, my ability to discuss things is almost totally gone tonight.  Today, I was supposed to go get tested for the Coronavirus.  In Iowa, now, they are testing everyone that wants to be tested. That is something that probably should have been done a month or two ago.  It might have helped to gather actual data so that they could make informed decisions.  And after that block about the asymptomatic people, I really wish they'd get their story right.

Well, I had a slight brain fart today, and forgot to take along a printed copy of the email with a bar code they included.  There would be no test without it.  And I still had about 50 minutes to drive home and get that email printed out, and get back to the testing site.  That didn't go well.  The drive home took about 45 minutes because of detours from road construction.  I pretty much had a meltdown, to be honest.

Yes, it was that kind of day.  After several calls, I was finally able to get my test rescheduled for tomorrow.   I have printed out that bar code and have it in my car, now.  Trust me, this time I didn't schedule the test at a time when I'd be dealing with rush hour traffic like I did today.  That was just a bit nerve-wracking.  Several weeks ago, I wouldn't have had problems with traffic, the roads were pretty much clear all day.  But not now.  The economy will be coming back soon, from what I see!  That's the good news that I can take away from my crazy day.

Honestly, if you haven't yet seen this episode yet, you must, and here it is:  There is some information about Spygate you can't miss.  Dan has some info about FBI Agent Stephen Somma, Case Agent 1, and why he is needed to testify.  Definitely a thriller you can not miss!

Okay, I am off here for today.  I've been itching to start watching Ep. 1272.  You'll know why sometime tomorrow when I can fill you in on it.  Thank you for bearing with me today.  My brain is pretty much mush after the things I went through this afternoon.  My reset button had to be pushed.  I'm just sayin'...



No comments:

Post a Comment