Thursday, June 25, 2020

Don’t be Intimidated. Fight Back ~ Ep. 1284 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
Did the Obama administration get the idea to take down General Flynn from a television show? This may sound strange, but the evidence is powerful. I also address the stunning comments by the NY head of Black Lives Matter. Finally, I discuss Twitter’s war on conservatives and how we’re fighting back.
There was something that I did tonight before writing this post.  I went outside, since it is such a beautiful night.  Not for long.  Just long enough for me to pray to God, in Jesus' name.  I saw a reminder of what to pray while going through Twitter tonight.  Thank the Lord, and Trust the Lord.  And then asking for His guidance while writing tonight.  Hey, if it's okay for Hawk Newsome to bring up Jesus in his interview with Martha MacCallum, then I can do that, too.  Only, I'm not sure that Hawk and I would quite see eye-to-eye on our beliefs, and what Jesus means to us. 

One of the major differences between me and the protestors, turned rioters, turned social justice warriors and all that (like conquering a small territory inside of Seattle), is that I feel blessed to have been born in such a great country.  A free country, that God has given us.  With big-R rights, where we have the freedom to point out our mistakes, and make the necessary corrections.  Yes, some of those corrections can take even more than a century to take place.  God taught us to have Patience.  But, be grateful that we all have the opportunity to make a difference. 

And yet, as I wrote about yesterday, there is still that intimidation factor.   Whether it comes from where you work, your family and friends that advise you not to talk about politics, or social network platforms that threaten your existence if you say the wrong thing, there is plenty of intimidation to go around.

But what do we do when we feel like we're up against roadblocks?  We forge new paths.  And we do that in Faith, and Hope, and Trust in the Lord.  Violence is not the answer!  We're not going to burn it all down just to get the changes we desire.  We'll persist and persevere.  And when we need to explain our way of thinking, we'll listen, and be patient, and talk with a soft voice.  No need to talk over anybody, nor shout.  Kind of like what Dan mentioned, that he's trying to learn "kindness" (and I did my best to try to find that clip, but haven't yet).  Intimidation and knocking over statues is not the way to share ideas. 

Hey, I know, I'm kind of rambling tonight.  Part of that prayer I said before writing tonight was that I would touch one person.  I hope I have.  But, I can assure you, Dan's Episode 1284 probably will touch a lot more than one person!  Remember, don't be intimidated, fight back, with love in your heart and with all your God given freedom

Did I tell you yet?  You'll love this episode of The Dan Bongino Show!




Bonus video:

From the Martha MacCallum and Hawk Newsome segment


And here is another video that you must see. First, the video description from Sky News Australia:
Former FBI Counterterrorism Director Terry Turchie says the Black Lives Matter movement “is all too familiar” to the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party groups of the 1960s and 1970s.

“No one has read what Black Lives Matter has written as far as their plan, but it bears a great similarity to what the Black Panther Party was saying back then,” Mr Turchie told Sky News.

“The Black Panther Party was a Marxist Maoist Leninist organisation and that came from Huey Newton, one of the co-founders, who said we’re standing for nothing more than the total transformation of the United States government.

“He went on to explain that they wanted to take the tension that already existed in black communities and exacerbate it where they can.

“To take those situations where there is a tinderbox and light the country on fire,” Mr Turchie said.

“Today we’re seeing the third revolution and they think they can make this happen.

“The only thing that is different are the names of the groups.”
Black Lives Matter wants to light the US 'on fire'


No comments:

Post a Comment