Tuesday, June 16, 2020

We’re Reaching the Point Of No Return ~ Ep. 1275 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode I address the controversy surrounding the police use of force incident in Atlanta, and the subsequent unrest. I clear up the misinformation coming from the media about the incident.
Yes, about that use of force incident in Atlanta, I was so glad when I watched this episode, yesterday and again today, that Dan covered it as well as he did. The good news is that when I saw the coverage on Saturday, I could tell right away that it was definitely a proper use of deadly force. And, I was never a law enforcement officer, and I could still tell.  I was watching coverage on Fox News, and they were being mostly fair, until I heard the Fox News host that was doing the coverage say that an unarmed (wrong!) black man was shot and killed by the police. It wasn't one of the regulars, but probably some weekend host working extra on a late Saturday night. I wish I remembered who it was. Maybe the Fox News guy didn't realize that a taser could be used as a weapon.  So can a steak knife.  However, that doesn't excuse him, and I believe it was purposeful, and meant to gaslight us a little more, and accept the anger of the protestors that just torched the Wendy's where it happened.

Though I understood the situation, it was really good to see Dan defending the officer - who was immediately fired - and the police chief in Atlanta resigned, you have to wonder how many people only saw the events through the eyes of the left-wing lying fake news media, where many of the pertinent details were left out, and were inspired to go out and riot some more? Wouldn't you think that the MSM people would having feelings of deep guilt and regret for encouraging people to go do damage that only hurts other Americans? Did the left-wing gaslighting media folks think about the black kid that's trying to pay for his or her first car and take college courses by working at that Wendy's? Of course not.  Let's just create more chaos, and gain fuel to dismantle police departments and/or defund them... That IS their purpose, and I'll tell you why.

A day or two ago, I saw tweet that asked why the Left is trying to eliminate local police departments. That IS a great question. Who would ever think that not having police coming to the rescue in an emergency is a good idea? Just because there are a handful of bad cops out there? We're not talking about departments being saturated with bad law enforcement officers.   I mentioned that I had a theory, and somebody asked for the link to my theory, which I didn't find. I probably had told somebody about it verbally, so, now I will be able to point to this post. My theory is that the Demonicrats want absolute chaos, and without police to contain it. And then, should the Demonicrats win back the White House and the U. S. Senate, and keep the House of Representatives, they would call it a major crisis (which it would be), and institute a national police force. I really believe that is a very plausible theory, being that the national police force would eventually be managed by the global government that the Left is striving for.  One of my clues was when I learned about the drones made in China.  Go ahead, just google "DJI".  It's just the beginning.

Please forgive me for straying off the subject there.  Oh, wait, no, I'm right on subject.  When Dan talks about the problem "coming to your front door," that may have been an even more dire warning than he had considered. Our problems are going to become real for many of us, on a personal level. No, we won't become violent and destroy our economy like the Left likes to do, and wants people to do, but as Dan is telling us, we are going to have to fight back. We can no longer remain silent.

So watch this episode, and please pay close attention. And beware.  Don't answer the front door if you see that drone hovering there.  Just sayin'...





  • BONUS VIDEO RELATED TO THE CHINESE DRONES, WITH TUCKER CARLSON AND REP. MATT GAETZ (R-FL)



No comments:

Post a Comment