Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Culture War- An Interview with Michael Knowles ~ Ep. 1286 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I interview Michael Knowles, host of the wildly popular podcast “The Michael Knowles Show.”
Like me, if you aren't already, you will be a huge Michael Knowles fan after you see this interview with Dan Bongino.  In the past five months that I've been following Dan's show, it has been both continuing education and verification of my beliefs.  Kind of like the other great ones, like Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine, Simon Conway, Joe "JoePags" Pagliarulo, and President Donald Trump, who are all obviously great... because they all think like me.  Good thing for all of them, God didn't give me their great speaking abilities.  Only the intellect that I need to put a couple sentences together.  You know what I'm saying.  God's gifts to us are only on loan, anyway, and I will happily accept His gifts to me.   My Salvation is the one that means the most, but I happily make use of any opportunity that I have to write.

Okay, I know you all love it when I come up with a major take-away from the Dan Bongino Show episodes and interviews.  I've got one for you today that will either make you nod your head in agreement, or make you wonder how long I'll last in the blogging world... or social media.  On the internet?  Since the very late 1980's, I was on things like AOL (LOL!) and CompuServe.  And then on January 1, 2000, I started my website, www.johnny2k.com (which has been in renovation mode since early this year).   Intimidation?  I've handled it.  Multiple scammers, spammers, critics, leftist losers and trolls, attacking me at every turn.  I not only never let that intimidation get to me, I fought back.  Especially against the scammers and spammers, who I turned in to Federal authorities such as the FBI and USPS Postal Inspectors.  When I needed to, I switched to different social media venues.

Dan and Michael pointed out how a lot of the things going on, like with destroying statues and monuments, or kneeling for the U. S. flag during the National Anthem, is a power play.  It is meant to intimidate us, and divide us.  But I really think that the intimidation strategy is the biggest part of the power play.  Why?  Because when they divide us, it is so much easier to conquer us when they intimidate us, while we are divided.

Keep that in mind as we grow closer to the election in November.  The Demonicrats will use many of the strategies from their playbook, and that big one is divide, intimidate, and conquer.  They tried to use the polls in 2016, and it didn't work, it didn't intimidate us, we went ahead and voted for Donald Trump, anyway.  Apparently, though it didn't work before, they're trying the same thing again.  Let's fool them again.  That sounds like loads of fun!




BONUS VIDEO:

Woke Leftists Harass YouTuber Jenna Marbles; She Quits Altogether

No comments:

Post a Comment