Wednesday, June 03, 2020

My Apologies ~ Ep. 1265 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the exploding controversy over this action by President Trump. I discuss the new revelations in the Mike Flynn case which will rock your core. I also address my appearance on Hannity last night and I explain what happened.
On a very sincere note to begin the show, Dan gives a very heart felt mea culpa for using the Lord's name in vain when he was on the Sean Hannity Show on Tuesday (June 2, 2020).  He was in total repentance, fully acknowledging his guilt, and apologizing for what he did.  Umm, do you remember when former President Obama's pastor, "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright gave his mea culpa for using the Lord's name in vain?  Well, I don't either!  I don't think he did, unless the press never reported that.

It was great to see Dan getting back to the Gen. Mike Flynn saga in the show.  I thought it was a highlight moment of the ages when Dan briefed us on the Noel Francisco Brief in regard to Michael Flynn's Petition for Writ of Mandamus to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.  So, the Solicitor General of the United States would just make it all up?  Just alluding to what Liberals will probably tell you.  You better try real hard, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff or CNN and PMSNBC dimwits, because it's going to be pretty difficult to discredit the people that signed that little note to an Appeals Court.  Good luck with that.  They'd have to be morons to attempt that sabotage.  Oh, wait...

Okay, I'm on a roll here, but there is SO much to this show for you to see and hear for yourself.  Only if you are trying to write a blog about it do you have to keep going back to his Show for information, because otherwise, this one will tell you right up front that this is about a true battle between good and evil.  And you know?  I think the police are the good guys!  And they will try to keep protestors and the public safe to the best of their abilities, and sometimes at a very high cost. I hope and pray that the protestors get very smart, which they truly are, and start turning in the REAL bad guys that have been hijacking a legitimate cause, for very evil purposes.  I'll let Dan explain.





No comments:

Post a Comment