Friday, February 07, 2020

The Greatest One-Punch in Political History ~ Ep. 1174 ~ The Dan Bongino Show ~ Video

I apologize to my readers here. Last night I spent too much time on other things, and didn't even finish watching this video until tonight (umm, this morning?). As I finished watching, I was really wondering what I could say about this episode because there is so much great stuff packed in to this powerful video. All I can do is just to advise folks to watch the whole video, and take heed, because the Demonicrats took a total face plant, and the President knocked it out of the park.

Here is the big take away from the last few days. You may want to review several of the latest posts I've written regarding Dan Bongino's show, because there is an immense amount of information there. But I'm telling you, the sheer genius of Donald Trump is showing, in so many ways, and yet the other Party is not able to admit that the President outsmarts them at every turn. "Donald is taking off his gloves." That is so good to see! Finally!

Rather than me trying to summarize what Dan says, my reiteration is hardly necessary, if you just watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment