Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Follow the Money and You’ll Know the Truth - Ep. 1172 - The Dan Bongino Show.~ Video

Yes, for sure, I do promote Dan Bongino's show regularly. And yes, every time I see his show, (all of them, now) makes me want to shout, "Wow! That was his best show! Ever!" Well, tonight I have to say, after seeing this show, yes, again, it was his best show EVER! There is a reason for that, though. Please excuse me for a moment while I expound on that premise.

Dan Bongino has been explaining every piece of the puzzle, but when you first start watching him, you'll feel like it is all over your head. I understand that, because that happened to me! But because I was very aware of Dan Bongino from his appearances on Fox News Channel, I knew I could trust him, and pay attention to his videos, and I kept up with him. As time went on, the knowledge kept building, so that then the names and incidents became familiar to me. I believe that knowing more and more made me want to keep learning, more and more! Did you get that?

Everything is a building process, when it comes to learning and knowledge. In school, you don't start by learning in advanced courses. A better analogy is when you are reading a novel. When you first start reading a novel, you may only have a vague idea of the scenes and characters. But as you are reading on, you eventually get a clear idea of what is going on, and who is involved. Same thing as when you start watching Dan Bongino's videos, or at the very least, listening to his podcasts. Keep doing it as regularly as possible, it will eventually all make sense to you.  (And you can always go back to watch previous episodes which will help.)

So, yes, it was the best show I've seen Dan do. I've only been watching regularly since the end of 2019. In this episode, Dan ties so many pieces of the puzzle together when it comes to the Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine scandal. By the way, this is NOT a conspiracy theory!

Next up was an excellent analysis of what President Trump did in his interview with Sean Hannity. More proof for any of you that don't realize how smart our President is, that he is vastly underestimated by the Democrats. That, of course, is to President Trump's advantage. You will enjoy that segment of the show. Especially if you are a "Bernie Bro" and you find out what the DNC is doing to Bernie Sanders (who is basically a Communist).

There's more, so just watch and enjoy and LEARN!

No comments:

Post a Comment