Saturday, February 15, 2020

Does Justice Even Exist Anymore? ~ Ep. 1180 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

I'm sorry, sometimes life gets in the way of our work. I didn't get a chance to see yesterday's episode of The Dan Bongino Show, until a little while ago. But, I did happen to catch some reactions to Friday's news cycle, which provided much fodder to chew on for one day, especially a Valentine's Day on a Friday night. Really, I am just getting caught up with all the news, and the shows that I watch on a daily basis.

The biggest takeaway I got from the tweets on Twitter that I saw was people that were despondent that Andrew McCabe won't be prosecuted. And of course, the AG William Barr reaction to President Trump tweeting about DOJ cases. I know, that is such a slim summary of the things that happened, don't go by those things that I mentioned. The better thing to do is, if you get some time this weekend, watch Dan Bongino's episode I display below. And this is just for starters. I just hope that I can add to this post with a further summary later today. If it is possible, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment