Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Media Fell Right Into the Trap ~ Ep. 1181 ~ The Dan Bongino Show® ~ Video

In this episode, I address the bombshell Spygate article dropped by The NY Times and the subsequent head-fake interview given by Attorney General Barr. Don’t fall for the nonsense, Barr knew exactly what he was doing.
I started off this post with the description (quoted above) of this video I'm sharing with you here. Just don't be fooled by Dan Bongino's humble way of describing a video that must be watched. I'm not going to give you too much of a spoiler clue, but in this episode, Dan really hits it out the park, about a very scary person running for President. Not to mention, somebody that was a previous President. "They're all connected, they all know each other, they all have things to hide." Bongino's words, and I am understanding it more and more, as I watch each episode.

If you don't watch this video from beginning to end, you're missing out on some very special information. I promise you. The more you learn from Dan, the more you will understand.





No comments:

Post a Comment