Friday, February 07, 2020

You Can Smell The Dem’s Desperation ~ Ep. 1175 ~ The Dan Bongino Show ~ Video

Because, as Rush Limbaugh has often said, "Having more fun than a human should be allowed to have." There is something that I have caught since Rush made the announcement about his medical condition.

It has to be a coincidence, as I feel a new surge of strength flowing through my body. People that I've been paying attention to on Twitter, and then their youtube channels... I see a very common bond of energy, something I've been able to grasp, and take hold of, in my quest. Things that I've heard commentators mention in the last couple of days. From JJ McNown to Rush Limbaugh, Simon Conway, Todd Herman, and a whole host of super patriots on Twitter that I follow, and that follow me. Know what? That common bond is loving what we do. Yeah. Being a celebrity on the airwaves or being just another blogger here in flyover country. It really doesn't matter, does it? Not if we enjoy our work, and celebrate when people join the many that believe in America.

Not too long ago this evening/morning, I posted another Dan Bongino video, as I kind of fell behind. If there was any way that I could sum it all up, between this episode and the prior, I really wish I could. I know how it takes time to see everything that is going on. That is kind of the point I'm making to you this morning. I can't even keep up. There are millions of hours of video to see - yes, kind of an exaggeration - but try watching all that you can, and still write about it, watch other news, do the dishes...

Just enjoying what we do. For all who I have mentioned, keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment