Tuesday, March 31, 2020

We Need an Immediate Exit Strategy ~ Ep. 1217 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his show notes:
In this episode, I address the brewing plot by Nancy Pelosi to attack the Trump administration in the middle of a crisis. I also address the exit strategy from this economic shutdown that must be implemented immediately. Finally, I address the latest Moscow Maddow meltdown.
I don't know quite how Dan Bongino does it.  He can pack so much information into one show, it's like he's super-human (that could explain it!).  The incredible amount of work that must take is mind boggling to me.  All of the research it takes, and following media, and seeing what various politicians or media people are doing, it is beyond my explanation.  And that is my point.  It is why I present The Dan Bongino Show on this blog.  It is because many accolades are well deserved.  And keep in mind, he is always working on his books while doing this show.  It's amazing.  Okay, well, enough of my boot-licking, but I really couldn't help myself.

So, in this episode, one of the major subjects that I've had on my mind, is, how are we going to get out of this mess?  I trust the President's judgment on how and when we'll get back on track.  No, if I was listening to Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and their Media shills (their allies, like Roswell Rachel), I would be having a panic attack, and start believing their claims that the end is near.  But, I instead feel very good about the Trump administration's handling of the Coronavirus pandemic.  And Dan Bongino lays out an excellent strategy for how we get out of this funk.



I highly recommend checking out the News Picks for this episode, that can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment