Thursday, March 26, 2020

“I’m a Christian. How Should I Vote?” ~ Video by JJ McNown on Fortis Media

Seriously! We have needed this guy in so many of the past Presidential elections! Somebody to explain, the Republicans are NOT too far right wing for Christians to vote for. But, any Progressive Democrats are quite a bit too far left to vote for, ever! Who would say such a thing? This young guy by the name of JJ McNown, who's courage I applaud day by day, as I watch his videos. For example, this:
If you’re a Christian, how should you vote?

Though this video will be controversial, I feel compelled to share my convictions on this topic by declaring the only Right way to vote.

The time has come and gone for you to be apathetic towards America’s political process. The events and decisions transpiring on a national level will directly manifest themselves in your own lives, personally.

I hope you enjoy,

JJ
I wish I had the talent that this young man possesses. He can inspire us in ways I haven't seen until I came across the videos he has produced. His acute awareness of what is going on keeps me on my toes. I go back through his archives, and see such relative thoughts about what is going on in this country, and what the dangers are that we face. When I see these videos, such as this, I want to leap for joy!

But I also have the dilemma, to choose where I post them. Here, on Time2Escape, or on the Cross Tribe Network, where I post messages that concern just Christians? In this case, there is a definite political message I want Conservatives, and even Progressives, to hear. So, this is where this post landed this morning. Pay attention to what young JJ McNown had to say last November.

No comments:

Post a Comment