Tuesday, March 31, 2020

What Winning this Fight Looks Like ~ Ep. 1216 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his show notes:
In this episode, I discuss what the media, and Pelosi, are trying to hide from you about the Wuhan virus. I also address what winning in this fight looks like on the other side. I address the latest troubling communications to emerge in the Spygate case which should put to bed liberal myths about the case.
I was really mad when I watched the first few minutes of this episode. The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, who will hopefully not hold the position after the election in November of this year, is already starting the narrative of President Trump not acting soon enough because of denial, and denying medical equipment. Yep.  Another vast investigation, coming our way.

Meanwhile, the media is failing us, terribly.  We, or least some of us, actually trusted the media at one time. We thought they were telling us what we needed to know, and were supposedly giving us accurate and complete information.  Even Dan admits that at one time, he even believed that.  But now? I'll let Dan explain.

So that was what made me so mad in the first several segments.  Dan Bongino is so right!  And there is a lot more that is covered in the episode, you need to watch it all the way through today.  You will understand why when you do that.



For the show notes stories, click here.  And why am I no longer supplying the related stories here?  Mostly because of time. There are many more stories I want to include here on this blog, and time is very valuable right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment