Wednesday, March 25, 2020

It’s Time for a Difficult Conversation ~ Ep. 1211 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino:
In this episode, I debunk the media hysteria and lying about the crisis and the panic it is causing. I also address a troubling tweet by a college professor concerned about “right-wing” websites. Finally, I discuss positive news about this key swing state and the 2020 election.

Once again, Dan Bongino knocks it out of the park. I look forward to these episodes, and I really don't like being behind by one day. I can only imagine what tomorrow's episode will be about, but again, like in this Episode 1211, there will definitely much more to come about the affects that the mainstream media has. It really is about the Fake News gaslighting us, ladies and gentlemen.

Lately, I have had some very deep thoughts about this Wuhan Virus Pandemic, and about it's affects on this country, with our economy, and the psychological influences and overtones on our society, and on America. Are we going to allow this to make us lose hope? Change the way we live? My hope is, you aren't going to let the MSM hysteria negatively influence you. Their story can change 180 degrees on a moment's notice, as Dan shows us in this episode. I really don't believe that we will just give up.

My question continues to be, is the Wuhan Virus really that dangerous, like the flu, to shut down the whole country? Or, did that NSA intel, as Bongino was talking about, show that there was something way worse than what we've been told? Why did it lead to the stock market crash? Was it all a George Soros plan to get the MSM, and their leftist allies in the Demonicrat Party, to destroy our economy?

It sure is funny how my mind functions while watching the Dan Bongino Show. All kinds of profound thoughts that I'm lead to, and that deserve time to contemplate. Toward the end of this episode, Dan talks about this fabulous story about leftist professors and their concerns about their agenda... ehem, I mean their curriculum, being circulated out to "right wing" (Conservative) websites.  Wow, did we see that coming, or what?

With that, let's watch the show!



RELATED STORIES (in other words, read the show notes!):

No comments:

Post a Comment