Monday, March 30, 2020

Panic Merchants and Hysteria Traders are Everywhere ~ Ep. 1215 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino:
In this episode, I address the hidden pork in the “stimulus” bill which will infuriate you. I also address a real plan going forward which would save our economy and our children’s prosperity. I discuss the media panic merchants and their latest lies and distortions designed to spread hysteria.
As you watch this episode, I am sure you will also be asking questions. One being, who the heck is going to pay for that $2.2 Trillion "stimulus" bill? Our children, grandchildren, AND great grandchildren? But along the way, is there ever going to be some point where the U.S. is not going to be able to borrow money without a gigantic interest rate? Well, that is how it works in the real world. As Dan reiterates all of the time, "All debts are paid."

There will be a big reward for those of you that stick through the whole episode. Dan explains the bed "quitters" principle, where some people can not control their emotions, and they panic. Those that can control their emotions will be much more able to FIX THE PROBLEM, rather than get hysterically panicked with the situation. So, just because I'm not writing a long essay about this episode, it is because I want you to see it for yourselves. That is the responsible thing for me to do. Kind of like "social distancing" is the right thing to do. Oh, and I am even skipping doing the related stories from the Bongino Show Notes this time, too. There is a much easier way to see all of the stories. Just go to the page, by clicking here. Only one extra click for you, and hours of work saved for me, so I can keep getting content out, and stay up to date.  Problem fixed.

Panic Merchants and Hysteria Traders are Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment