Tuesday, March 17, 2020

About That Explosive Video ~ Ep. 1204 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino:
In this episode, I address the blowup on Fox News last night between me and Geraldo Rivera, and what it was really about. I also address the shameless plagiarism of the Trump plan by Joe Biden. I discuss another dreadful lie by AOC on cable news.
Please forgive me for being behind a couple days right now! It has been a busy, and a rough, weekend. Trying to keep my spirits up. Trying to help others keep their spirits up, one person at a time. After watching this wonderful episode of the Dan Bongino Show, I had a really good take away from it. You know how the media is bombarding us, on a continual basis, with more and more bad news? Events shutting down, churches shutting their doors for the normal services, and on and on, it keeps on coming. Who couldn't be depressed by all of this?

While some of us, or all of us, would like to say that it is all nonsense, that the Coronavirus is just a horrible hoax, we also have to consider that maybe there is a clear and present danger. Well, at least from the public panic reaction, anyway!

This is why I highly recommend this episode to you today, even if it is a couple days later than I meant to post it. When you watch the whole episode, I think you'll understand the whole meaning, especially when you get toward the end of it. There is the news about AOC's comment about voter suppression in the Michigan primary. What Alexandria Cortez-Ocassio says in her interview with Bret Baier of Fox News is extremely dumb!  Be sure to see this part of the episode. It will entertain  you!  Maybe a good time for us to cheer up!  As Dan says in his favorite quote, "WAIT! Do not FLEE!"  Yes, we need to understand, our adversaries don't appear to be very smart.  Just sayin'...




RELATED STORIES (in other words, read the show notes!):

No comments:

Post a Comment