Saturday, January 09, 2010

CIA bomber wanted body used as 'fertilizer' for jihadists

Proof we are still in a war, from WorldNetDaily
'Oh God, I beseech Thee that I would massacre Your enemies' By Bob Unruh Posted: January 08, 2010 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2010 WorldNetDaily A jihadi website posted a posthumous statement from the attacker who blew up himself and seven CIA employees in Afghanistan in which the man frets about not being a "martyr" and having to face judgment for his sins. "I'm afraid of shameful exposure in the courts of the day of resurrection if I'm not killed by the weapon of my enemy. I'm afraid to be branded as a liar, and that my words will be the evidence for my conviction. Whenever I hear of someone who died I die, and with every illness about which I hear – I become ill," said the statement from Abu Dajana Al-Khorasani. The statement was captured from the jihadi forum site by the Middle East Media Research Institute, which has included it in a report on its subscription Jihad & Terrorism Threat Monitor report. The article, "When Will My Words Drink My Blood? – I Am Now Fit For Publication," apparently was written shortly before the bomber took on his suicide mission. It is attributed to Al-Khorasani, a pen name used by Hammam Khalil al-Balawi to post jihad writings. READ FULL STORY >
RELATED VIDEO: December 27, 2009 - The War That Isn't Really Over
This is inspired by the feeling that I'm not sure the Obama Administration understands that we are still at war.
Video provided by TheREALjohnny2k
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment