Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The “Media Blackout?” ~ By John Kubicek

From Breakdown Of America
By John Kubicek January 11, 2010 (That’s 01/11/10 for all of you into weird number arrangements in dates!) Being that this is my first “weekly” journal post at BOA scheduled for Mondays, I’m hoping you will bear with me. You may not be used to my writing style, but give it time. It’ll probably grow on you. And, there is the possibility that what I’ll write about each week will not be about issues that will grab your attention. Not at first. Because I have that hope that God’s gift to me, having the ability to write, at least somewhat comprehensibly, will help to develop your interest in the various subjects I write about. Before I begin what I was going to write about today, let me fill you in on a few things about me, to get it over with. I’m not a college professor. I’m not a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University. I almost ran for a local office back in the ’80s, and though I would have had support from the local GOP, I chickened out. In other words, it’s probably not the resume’ that would qualify me as a well-known journalist/pundit. You probably won’t see me as a Fox News contributor anytime soon. But, then again, speaking of having a qualified resume, even a community organizer can get to the position of President of the United States! (For those of you new to reading my works, there’s an example just above where I sneak in political jabs… and they’re not always all that politically correct.) So, here’s the point today (01/11/10 – just can’t get that out of my mind). I just read an interesting column earlier today on WorldNetDaily.com by the chief, Joseph Farah. In “Fox News and the henhouse“, Farah wrote about the Fox News Channel. He contends that certain Arab/Islamic connections of Rupert Murdoch, the owner of News Corp, who is the owner of Fox News, has lead to blacking out news about CAIR and the book, “Muslim Mafia.” And Joseph Farah is right. There is real irony to it, too. READ FULL STORY >
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment