Sunday, October 18, 2009

This week on TheREALjohnny2k - 10/11 to 10/17/09

From johnny2k Is Home
By John Kubicek Sunday, October 18, 2009 There may be a couple things that you will notice about This Week on TheREALjohnny2k today. First, the obvious. For the last several weeks, I had been posting this series in my other blog, johnny2k's Blogging In Our Time 2 Escape. I decided to go back to putting it on this blog, as I had originally done, for a couple of reasons. This blog is where I post my own work, and I guess the videos I upload to youtube is part of my work. And secondly, I had not written much lately, and there needed to be some more content to be keeping johnny2k Is Home a bit more active, if you know what I mean. The other thing you may have noticed... or, maybe not, is that none of videos below has to do with the "Falcon, the balloon boy hoax" that dominated the news the latter part of last week. As far as I am concerned, and figuring out what a hoax it seemed to be shortly after the whole scenario began to unfold, dominating all of the cable news channels, it was nothing short of tabloid fodder, or maybe something that Geraldo Rivera or Greta Van Sustrand may be interested in analyzing for the next few weeks. Anyway, nothing about it had youtube video written on it. It just wasn't a story that needed any further moments of attention for the derelict parents of the 6 year old child that played a role in a gigantic media scam. No further elaboration required. What I did get on video this week had a lot to do with Glenn Beck, the White House and Anita Dunn. I think you are going to love this week's videos. Oh, by the way,, there is a very special treat for you at the bottom of this post. Keep a box of tissues close by. Trust me! [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND SEE THE VIDEOS]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment