Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ignorance: A death sentence ~ By Pat Boone

From WorldNetDaily
Pat BooneBy Pat Boone Posted: October 10, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily I've been writing these weekly columns four years now. I don't get paid, and that's not even a consideration. It's a privilege to mount this soap box and speak my mind freely, especially when I think I've got something valuable or necessary to say. And I've learned to expect varied responses, since not everybody will agree with my opinions and judgments. Most of the e-mails forwarded to me are quite favorable, and that's a reward for taking the trouble. I wish I could respond to all of them. But some – some are so vituperative, so caustic or so downright ignorant that I wish even more I could respond to them. They need somebody to set them straight. I've been watching the Pompous Propagandist, Michael Moore, on all the talk shows, railing against evil capitalism and promoting his latest skewed screed of a film. He victimized me in his first one, by way of thanking me for trying to help him. He's made upwards of $300 million on his films and wants to make a lot more. And he's doing it, by the way, by skillfully (if fraudulently) utilizing the very capitalistic system he's trashing. [YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment