Sunday, October 25, 2009

An insightful twist on the alien invasion ~ By Pat Boone

From WorldNetDaily
By Pat Boone Posted: October 24, 2009 ~ 1:00 am Eastern © 2009 Friend, I enjoy writing these weekly columns, and I especially enjoy the mounting response I've been getting, mostly positive. I even appreciate the negative ones and disagreements as well – as long as they're civil. As I was preparing this week's column, I read this from my own e-mails. And it's so good, I just want to share it with you. Naturally, I don't have all the e-mail addresses of my readers, and this is the best way to see that you get a look at this one. I certainly couldn't have written it better myself. So, with thanks to A.R. Hardy, the name to which the following has been attributed:
Dear Mr. President: I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure you handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
  1. Free medical care for my entire family.
  2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
  3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
[CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment