Friday, October 02, 2009

How About: While They Are There ~ By John Kubicek

From johnny2k Is Home
By John Kubicek Friday, October 2, 2009 I had doubts that I would see anything on the news this morning that would ever be worthy enough to take the time to upload to youtube. I had no desire to spend time video blogging about what a scumbag Dave Letterman is. In fact, that is now a well known fact that I really wanted to erase from my mind. It was not an image that I wanted to have stuck in my head. And of course, there was that big attempt for Chicago to get the Olympics in 2016. There is now the great sadness...please bow your heads... that Valerie, Michelle, and Barack won't be getting rich on that great land deal that they thought was in the bag... Oh. I digress. It surely pains me to see the Iran nuclear issue go by without my comment at this time, but seriously, I'm sure that most of you already know what a complete failure the Obama policy has been. Mmmm mmm mmm, Barack Hussein Obama, you've been rejected! And what a shocking story that would be to be telling you about now, except for the fact that there are many more important issues that have been rejected and ignored by Obama and his minions in the state-run media. [CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment