Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week on TheREALjohnny2k - 10/04 to 10/10/09

By John Kubicek I managed to only upload six videos to the TheREALjohnny2k channel this last week, thanks to having a down day last Tuesday with a flu-like stomach affliction. But, at any rate, this week's wide variety of video segments range from the frightening, to the inspirational and heartfelt encouragement, and finally to even a little humor. There was something else that I learned during the course of this last week that could be of great value down the road. In my youtube channel account information and settings, there is a feature called "Insight." I discovered the awesome power of the what I could learn from the demographics of the people watching the videos on my channel. Being that I have had this channel for several years, and have uploaded over 300 videos, with over 2 million views, there is a very large data sample now, which adds to the power of the data that can be analyzed by age, gender, country, and even by state in the U.S. In fact, I can see which videos are the most popular by state! What I found out did not surprise me too much, as certain videos were much more popular in some areas of the country than in other areas. And then it hit me. In last week's edition of this series, I mentioned how uploading the videos to my youtube channel was becoming more than a hobby. With what I just mentioned above, I realize now that there may be even more truth to that than I had imagined. I could be sitting on a "virtual gold mine!" There certainly has to be a great amount of value for this information to somebody out there, whether it is a marketing organization, a political candidate or even an investigative journalist. Yes, I need to get on that, it's at the top of my priorities for the coming weeks! Okay, enough about my thoughts for the day. Let's get to it, there's six great video segments for you to see today. Get busy! Oh, and don't forget, WE are the MOB! October 04, 2009 - What are the options? How patient should we be? We have to wonder if negotiations alone can help us avoid a world war. We're on a tight rope. Trying to negotiate our way out of this mess may not work, as it could allow Iran time to build a nuclear weapon or more. And on the hand, a preemptive strike on Iran could mean having to engage either Russia or China or both. How long should we be patient? Should we believe anything that Iran tells us? October 05, 2009 - A Journey For Life, with a Big Surprise for Alane Being the son of a cancer survivor, this news segment meant a lot to me. It was very inspirational to see what Alane had completed, which was a 226 mile bike ride with a lot of big hills. And then, the good part, with a total surprise for Alane at the end of the segment. Uplifting video such as this will be added to this channel now and then. We need to keep in mind what the human spirit is capable of accomplishing. And it proves that not everything we see in the news has to be doom and gloom, death and destruction, or partisan politics as usual. It's awesome to see the courage that people have to overcome overwhelming obstacles in life. And it is wonderful seeing the rewards at the end of a difficult journey. October 07, 2009 - Glenn Beck's Realist View of America's Survival This is a clip from Glenn Beck on 10/06/09, within his first segment. This is about "We the People." We must not ever give up. We must be realists, and then be optimists, that if we keep on fighting, we can win! October 08, 2009 - We can't afford the debt, and We the People say, "No more!" This segment is from October 7, 2009, and is the perfect sequel to the previous segment I uploaded here on youtube.com from Beck on Fox News Channel from the October 6th show. Glenn riled me up, and I'm sharing this video with you to rile you up, which only means that this is information to be taken seriously, but has nothing to do with taking any kind of violent actions. October 09, 2009 - Lanny Davis didn't even have a chance Here is a great Fox & Friends segment from Thursday, Oct. 8, '09, where Michelle Malkin and Gretchen Carlson take on Lanny Davis, and poor Lanny didn't have a chance. Michelle and Gretch rock! It was a great example of true "social justice," but not in a progressive meaning. Lanny never had a chance. Lanny's teleprompter obviously failed him. Too bad it was only programmed to regurgitate left-wing talking points... I don't think that Lanny was very convincing when it came to showing what a solid decision maker Our Dear Leader is. In fact, for what Lanny Davis was able to spew, I wouldn't have believed him even if he told us that the President had once decided on the Happy Meal from a Micky-D's menu. October 10, 2009 - Pelosi's Eye Roll; the body language that spoke volumes Harry Reid succeeds at getting an expression on Nancy Pelosi's face. I do believe that qualifies as a miracle! That alone speaks volumes, but in the context of the scenario, Nancy could not go without making the far leftist statement we all know she would say if her lips moved.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment