Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where America stands today ~ By Glenn Beck

By Glenn Beck July 27, 2009 - 13:24 ET Dear family and friends, I don’t like being the bearer of bad news. It’s difficult for me emotionally and mentally to continually bring the message that ‘bad times are coming’ and I know you’re growing tired of continually hearing the message of ‘prepare, prepare, prepare.’ There are times when I wish I could see the ‘green shoots’ that Ben Bernanke says are sprouting up or agree that the Obama Administration has “rescued the economy from the worst recession ever.” But I have to tell you how I see the world. I’m not an economist or banker and I could be wrong, but I don’t see ‘green shoots’ or long-term stability for America right now. On September 18, 2007 when the Dow Jones Industrial Average was at 13,403 and unemployment was at 4.6% and the ‘experts’ were telling you good times were ahead I had to tell you that, “We are absolutely heading in for a recession. It is unstoppable…” I wish I could tell you I see better times ahead but I don’t. Here’s a summary of where we are today. [CONTINUE READING]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment