Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emergency Broadcast - The New World Order Is Here

I came across this video that must be shared. It will make you think. While the One World Government, or the New World Order, or whatever you want to call it, may not yet be in place, do you get the feeling that the path leading to it is being paved? After watching this video, I doubt that you will still feel that it is a long way off. It isn't going to be too much longer, in my humble but well informed opinion. It's happening now! There is a book that I read a couple of years ago, By Dr. Stanley Monteith, called, "Brotherhood of Darkness." I highly recommend reading it at your earliest opportunity. It is very educational, as Dr. Monteith explains just how the New World Order will be brought to us, and the secret societies who are behind it. In fact, I may just read it again myself. Youu can buy the book here, or check to see if they have it at Amazon. Now, it's video time. Watch this and be prepared to be in totally stunned silence when you're done: RELATED STORY: Read about "Brotherhood of Darkness" by Dr. Stanley Monteith
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment